Clear Braces (Invisalign)
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Richmond KY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- We use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten imperfections in your smile without metal wires or brackets.
- You wear each aligner for about 1-2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit our office about once every 4-5 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 3 – 8 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 10 – 20, but both will vary from case to case.